NH’s White-Hot Why: People Need Jesus
- People—Everyone, everywhere, all the time, forever.
- Need—Humanity’s paramount need is reconciliation with God.
- Jesus—Jesus is God's indispensable provision of grace for every soul.
NH’s Mission: Leading People in a Growing Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Leading People—Actively helping others move towards Jesus.
- Growing Relationship—Pursuing a maturing relationship with Jesus.
- Jesus Christ—Determined that Jesus become the center of our lives, church and world.
NH’s Strategy: Worshipping > Serving> Discipling > Multiplying
- Weekly Worship—Purposefully participating in worship at NH.
- Regular Serving—Offering our strengths in a serving role at NH.
- Active Discipling—Earnestly engaging with others at NH in growing our relationship with Jesus.
- Personally Multiplying—Eagerly involving others in NH’s Strategy for discipling.
NH’s DNA: Inviting, Giving, Engaging, Growing
- Inviting—Prayerfully inviting, receiving and involving others.
- Giving—Growing in faithful tithes and generous offerings.
- Engaging—Connecting with and serving others for the sake of God’s Kingdom.
- Growing—Growing as individuals and as a church for the Glory of God.