Please have a look at groups available presently. Click on links to ask group leaders your questions.
Always new groups forming. Check back often!
- AfterWords. SUNDAYS, 10:30 AM, NH, Room 102, Jim Matthews. Informal conversation centered on each Sunday morning's messages, with weekly applications. email@example.com.
- For Women: Body & Soul Women’s Fitness. MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS, 9 AM, NH, Sara Easter. Women’s fitness for all age and fitness levels. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women's Bible Study Fellowship, 9-10:30 AM & 6:30-8 PM. Bible Study Fellowship is a tremendous experience of learning from the Scriptures with others. Each week brings fresh insights and opportunity for life-change. Questions: email@example.com.
- Life's Healing Choices, 6:30-8:30 PM. It's a safe place for people who are serious about healing & life change. It's about healing from Hurts, Hang-ups & Habits. It's about freedom through the power of Jesus Christ. God never wastes a hurt. This is a "come as you are" group. This 9-week study will be led by Alan & Teresa Temples. Celebrate@NewHorizonChurch.org.
- For Men: The Hard Sayings of Jesus. TUESDAYS, 4:45 PM, Lodgic, 1807 S. Neil, Champaign. Tough Scriptures and meaningful conversation with stout-hearted men. Mark@NewHorizonChurch.com.
- 12 Women of the Bible, 6:30 PM. A tremendous women's study, full of friendships and encouragement. Learn more: Joanne Miller & Sara McGovern, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Cultivating an Awesome Marriage, 6:30 PM. Let's spend time thinking about our most important relationship on earth. Almost full- room for one more couple! With Tony & Mindy Nichols, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- WEDNESDAYS, BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 25. Sticky Wickets, 6:30 PM. Conversation about hard conversations: challenging family topics, social and cultural topics, etc. Pastor Mark & Denise Jordan, Mark@NewHorizonChurch.org.
- THURSDAYS, BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 26. Beth Moore study: David: Seeking a Heart Like His, 9-11 AM. This engaging, video-driven class will help you cultivate a heart that longs for God. Marianne Nixa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THURSDAYS, BEGINNING, OCTOBER 3. Monticello Home Group, 6:30 PM. Sweet home fellowship for those in the Monticello direction. Glenn & Kandice Heistand, email@example.com.
MORE ON THE WAY! STAY TUNED!
Questions? Comments? Groups@NewHorizonChurch.org.