Why be in a group or class?
- It's where we meet and spend time with others. We make great friends in groups. It's a joy to see each other week by week.
- It's where God shapes our lives. We're learning the Scriptures, asking questions and sharing our thoughts. We're cultivating a Biblical worldview together.
- It's how we do life. God doesn't intend for us to go it alone. Instead, He gives us one another. Thank God for brothers and sisters in Christ as we navigate today, tomorrow and the next day.
Many groups & classes to choose from. New classes along the way. Check back frequently.
- SUNDAYS: AfterWords, with Jim Matthews, 10:30 AM, ROOM 102. A fun and lively conversation following each week's Sunday morning message. Great discussions, hot off the press.
- TUESDAYS: Women's Bible Study Fellowship, 9 AM & 6:30 PM. A tremendous format for fellowship and learning. Women from all over our area gathering to hear God through the Scriptures and one another.
- TUESDAYS: Men's Study Group, 4:45 PM. A cup o' Joe and conversation at Lodgic Coffee Shop, 1807 S. Neil, in Champaign. Presently studying the distinctive Wesleyan doctrines and practices of the United Methodist Church. Straight-forward conversation.
- WEDNESDAYS: Daily Dose: The Book of Proverbs, with Pastor Mark, 6:30 AM & 6:30 PM. Study and reflection in the Book of Proverbs. Wednesday mornings for daily drivers (6:30 AM, Cafe), and on Wednesday nights (6:30 PM, Room 100).
- WEDNESDAYS: Discovering the Holy Spirit, with Denise Jordan, 6:30 PM, ROOM 101. A fantastic opportunity for women to walk through the Scriptures and learn about the Person, work, fellowship and power of God's Holy Spirit.
- WEDNESDAYS: Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, 6:30 PM, ROOM 103. A great way to find freedom in our finances. Let by NH's Randy Lane.
- THURSDAYS: Women's 5/52 Group, 9 AM, ROOM 100. Discussing daily Bible readings using NH's 5/52 Bible Reading Guide. Led by Marianne Nixa.
- THURSDAYS: Celebrate Recover Small Groups, 6:30 PM. Finding freedom from hurts, hangups & habits. There's a place for each of us.
ALWAYS MORE ON THE WAY! STAY TUNED!
Questions? Comments? Groups@NewHorizonChurch.org.