Below is our late winter/early spring group listing. You may contact leaders for info, or just show up.
- AfterWords. SUNDAYS, 10:30 AM, NH, Room 102, Jim Matthews. Informal conversation centered on each Sunday morning's messages, with weekly applications. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Women: Body & Soul Women’s Fitness. MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS, 9 AM, NH, Sara Easter. Women’s fitness for all age and fitness levels. email@example.com.
- For Men: The Hard Sayings of Jesus. TUESDAYS, 4:45 PM, Lodgic, 1807 S. Neil, Champaign, Kevin Knapp. Tough Scriptures and meaningful conversation with stout-hearted men. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Women: Bible Study Fellowship. TUESDAYS, 6:30 PM, NH, Green Room, Jani Piercy. Scripture study with this international organization. JaniPiercy@gmail.com.
- Paxton Crew. TUESDAYS, 6:30 PM, PAXTON, Les & Jo Seggebruch. Engaging and energetic conversation. Great for those from the north. email@example.com.
- Knapp Home Group. TUESDAYS, 6:30 PM, Kevin & LuAnn Knapp. Meet with a great bunch for fellowship and learning. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just Walk Across the Room. 1st & 3rd WEDNESDAYS, 6:30 PM, NH, Room 100B, Greg & Patty Altstetter. Let's consider how we can share Christ with those around us on a daily basis. email@example.com.
- "Why the Word?" WEDNESDAY, 6:30 PM, NH, Room 100A, Pastor Mark Jordan. We're learning about the origin, nature and history of the Scriptures. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alpha. WEDNESDAYS, 6:30 PM, 6:30 PM, Sara McGovern. Learn core Christians beliefs and ways of talking about faith with others. email@example.com.
- For Women: The Book of James. THURSDAYS, 9 AM, NH, Room 102, Marianne Nixa. A Beth Moore study of this very practical book for everyday living. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Comments? Groups@NewHorizonChurch.org.