NH's church nurses are here to serve.
- Blood pressure clinic every second Sunday. Drop by our table in the hallway for a quick read. Your loved ones will thank you.
- H.E.A.R.T. Team. We have a team standing by for emergency medical situations on Sunday mornings. Please alert a lobby worker, usher, greeter or staffer if you learn of a need.
- Annual Blood Drive. Help save lives. We host and coordinate the Blood Mobile in our parking lot every spring.
Training & equipping.
- American Heart Association First Aid, CPR and AED training. We can certify you as you attend our periodic sessions.
- End of Life Care. We work with families to help planning and decision making for end of life circumstances.
- Home Visits. Our church nurses are available for visits to help connect, educate and refer.
NH Pharmacists want to help.
- Annual Flu Vaccine Clinic. We can bill most major health insurance plans. Or you may pay a nominal fee for services.
- Pharmaceuticals Disposal. Did you know it's illegal to dispose of out-of-date drugs and medications improperly? NH pharmacists help by offering periodic pharmaceuticals disposal opportunities.
NH Early Response Team.
- Responding with helping hands. Our Team is ready to respond to local and regional floods, tornadoes, etc. If you have interest, we'd love to include you.
NH Mental Health Team.
- We Care. Our Team helps by increasing awareness and offering resources.
Care to be a part? If you're interested in becoming a part of the ministries listed above, please let us know. You can use the form below.