re: Reopening after COVID shelter-in-place.
Friends of NH,
Complying with CU Public Health and the guidelines put forward by the Illinois Great Rivers Conference of the United Methodist Church, NH has suspended all public gatherings at our facility.
As of June 28, 2020, NH entered Phase IV of our Bishop's guidelines for reopening our facilities. Under Phase IV:
- CLICK HERE to listen to Bishop Beard's address as we enter Phase IV, and to see IGRC guidelines for doing so.
- Worship Services will be live streamed from our worship area.
- We have seating for 50, socially distanced worship participants. Be a part of our "studio audience!" First come, first serve.
- In the weeks to come we will be increasing our capacity to 100 participants.
NH has developed several documents for cleaning and sanitizing our building, providing safe meeting space, and protocol for participants. You may review those documents by clicking below:
- NH Guidelines for Cleaning & Disinfecting.
- NH Guidelines for Building Use.
- NH Guidelines for Group Participants.
Here are several other resources for your use.
- Coming Back to the Heart of Worship. Guidelines for IGRC UMC churches.
- Guidelines for Drive-In Worship. Guidelines for IGRC UMC churches.
- Governor's Restore Illinois executive order, May 5, 2020.
- Initial Governor's Executive Order, March 20, 2020.
- CU Public Health COVID Guidelines.
- CDC coronavirus website.
- COVID Hotline: 217-239-7877
Thank you for your prayerful flexibility.
We'll keep you updated.