EFFECTIVE 1-21-21. NH is reopening our building for in-person gatherings.
We're thrilled to be back. It's been a long, long time. We're gathering at 25% capacity, wearing masks, and social distancing. Please CLICK HERE to sign up for in-person worship (required for contract tracing.) Other ministries will be announcing their restarts as well.
Welcome back, NH!
PS. Yes, our livestream worship broadcasts will continue on all our platforms.
NH has developed several documents for cleaning and sanitizing our building, providing safe meeting space, and protocol for participants. You may review those documents by clicking below:
- NH Guidelines for Cleaning & Disinfecting.
- NH Guidelines for Building Use.
- NH Guidelines for Group Participants.
Here are several health guideline resources.
- Coming Back to the Heart of Worship. Guidelines for IGRC UMC churches.
- Guidelines for Drive-In Worship. Guidelines for IGRC UMC churches.
- State of Illinois COVID updates site.
- Governor's Restore Illinois executive order, May 5, 2020.
- Initial Governor's Executive Order, March 20, 2020.
- CU Public Health COVID Guidelines.
- CDC coronavirus website.
- COVID Hotline: 217-239-7877
Hope to see you soon! God is good!