Welcome to New Horizon. Info@NewHorizonChurch.org
- We’re glad you’re here! Please have a look around.
- "Timeless" We're meeting Old Testament characters week-by-week. Amazing and timeless truths.
- NH Kids. SUNDAYS: Nursery, 8:45-11:30 AM; Kids’ Church @ 9 AM. Katie@NewHorizonChurch.org.
- Axis Students. SUNDAYS, 6-8 PM, 6th - 12th grade. Weekly small groups available. Katie@NewHorizonChurch.org.
- Anchor College & Young Adults. 1st & 3rd SATURDAYS, 6-8 PM. Big faith For 18 to 25-ish young adults. info@NewHorizonChurch.org.
Growing Big Faith
- Promotion Sundae. SUNDAY, AUGUST 7. An event for our entire church to help celebrate our new kindergartners and 6th graders moving on to their new environments. We’ll serve ice-cream sundaes after second service. Contact Katie@newhorizonchurch.org
- Axis Open House. SUNDAY, AUGUST 7, 6 PM. Our first AXIS student ministry meeting of the 22-23 school year. All 6th-12th students and parents are welcome, we’ll have a nacho bar, play some games, worship together, hear a message and get information for the new school year. Contact Katie@newhorizonchurch.org
- Axis Students Slip and Slide Kickball. Sunday, August 14th 5pm
- Baptisms in the Pond/One Service Sunday. AUGUST 21, 10:30 AM. Outside together for worship, then to the pond for baptisms. Contact: Mark@NewHorizonChurch.org.
- Celebrate Recovery. THURSDAYS, 6:30 PM. Finding freedom in Jesus for the New Year. You’re invited. Celebrate@NewHorizonChurch.org.
NH Prayer Chat Room. SUNDAYS & WEDNESDAYS, 8 PM. Call-in with prayer requests, to receive prayer, offer prayer and more. Dial 217-866-0099.
- Other Small Groups are available. Please contact Pastor Mark, Mark@NewHorizonChurch.org.
Calendar Events & Opportunities
- Body & Soul women’s fitness classes. In-person & livestream, Wed 9am, Sat 10am (childcare available Wed). Taught by Sara Easter, ACE-Certified instructor. Equipment provided. Sara@NewHorizonChurch.org
- Sisters InSync Pool Party. SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 1-4 PM. NH women of all ages invited to relax, visit and have fun. Shade available and swimming is optional. Bring a towel and snack to share. Drinks and pool provided. 502 Timberview, Mahomet. email@example.com
- NH serves @ Salt & Light. FIRST SATURDAYS, 10 AM to NOON. 1819 Philo, Urbana.
Employment Opportunity @ NH
- We’re presently seeking our next Building Superintendent. Lifting, light maintenance. & some cleaning. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Online & Text Giving. CLICK HERE for online giving at NH's website.
General giving. July 31: $8,786 Weekly Need: $13,656 YTD July 31: $304,171 Deficit July 31: (-$69,644)
- Loan Balance as of July 31: $180,734
- Rainy Day Fund: $135,245
Worship Attendance. July 31. In-person: 132. Digital households: 75.
- Other Attendance. Week ending July 31. NH Kids: 21. Axis: 30. Anchor: n/a. Celebrate Recovery: 62.